We decided to have a young catch up session with Oratile Maitisa, best known for her role as Eunice. We all know Eunice as the sweet and innocent young girl who has big dreams and decided to attend University in the City of Gold where success is believed easier to achieve. Like many young girls that move to the city, she has had her first real taste of being in love but unfortunately a few weeks later also a taste of complete heartbreak.
So that’s what we know about Eunice. But what about Oratile? Who is the girl behind the character? She tells us a few things about herself that we never knew:
- I’ve never been to varsity but I’m planning on going next year to study Social Work. I really want to help people more especially because of the things I’ve experienced in my life as a child.
- I know how to drive but I don’t have a driver’s license yet. That’s something I am working on.
- I’m a planned baby! My mom wanted a baby girl so bad that she planned every single step of how to conceive a baby girl.
- I’m very good at singing and dancing-I’ve been to dancing classes at an academy in Polokwane
- I’m a very spiritual person. I’ve robed into two guilds at church and I’m a youth evangelist
See what lies ahead for Eunice on Skeem Saam, every weeknight at 18.30. Sabc1 Mzansi Fo Sho!