It’s COMPETITION TIME and we are giving away tablets, wireless headphones and power banks!
To win, all you have to do is stay tuned to Skeem Saam every weeknight from 18.30 pm on SABC 1 and lookout for a simple question on one of our social network platforms.
Instagram – @skeemsaam8
#KnowYourSkeemSaam Competition Rules
1. To enter, you need to be following Skeem Saam and SABC Education on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter and correctly answer any of the questions that will be posted (on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) under the #KnowYourSkeemSaam hash tag.
2. Winners will be chosen randomly
3. The competition is open to anyone living within South Africa except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC and as well as their family members.
4. The competition will run from September 2019 until November 2019
5. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
6. Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and all other relevant details.
7. Winners who are not contactable by phone or Facebook, Twitter or Instagram direct message at the time of the competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
8. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
9. Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
12. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.