SOMERSET MALL @ on Fri 24 & Sat 25th of AUG
"The High School Career Expo” is South Africa’s only national public exhibition that is designed to provide both primary school children looking for a High school or prospective students / High School students with the necessary tools to succeed in High School or tertiary education and beyond.
All primary and middle school students and their parents can learn more about public and private High Schools, including special programmes, extracurricular activities and admissions criteria.
Tertiary institutions can come and exhibit, to provide prospective students with tertiary education information. We furthermore, invite all High School parents and students, especially Grade 11 & 12, to provide the students with tertiary information, courses, loans, transportation, accommodation and assist with detailed course explanation and making the correct choice of study.
Entrance is FREE for everyone to attend & you get the chance to find out about education. The more the merrier.
Have you signed up already?Win a Prize on our Competition.
SAVE THE DATES 2018
24-25th of Aug – Somerset Mall – Cape Town
21-22th of Sep – Hemingway - Eastern Cape
We arrange on average for more than 1000 Primary & High School kids & parents to attend the expo.
The Career Expo includes:
- Tertiary Education Providers & Admission requirements
- Course details, personal explanation
- Career decision making
- Motivational Speakers
- Student LoansInformation
- Student Accommodation
- Student Transport
- Career Changes
- Bursaries and job opportunities
High Schools Expo include:
- Public & Private High Schools
- Special Programs
- Extracurricular like sports & music
- Admissions criteria
2018 Media Strategy
- SABC will give R 220 000 of TV Coverage
- Deliver and print 10 000 flyers per expo for the primary & high school
- 100 Street Posters at High & Primary schools, placed at school entrance
- Email Marketing, Radio , Newspaper & magazine Marketing
- You can use it for CSI points
2017 Media highlights that we were involved in
- In 2016 we received over 600 000 worth of Media Coverage with support of all newspapers, Radio Stations & TV clips
- Additional Street Posters & Flyers will go to every high school in the city and surrounding
- Advertising the Student expos in the shopping malls
- Every year different TV Channels feature our student expo!
- We get about 3-4 different high school groups in over 2 days
- Most malls have more than 1 mill people going through them a year, which means your Brand awareness is more than 25 000 people per day
- Target market Primary School Parents for High Schools, but not limited to anyone else
- Target market Matric Students For Tertiary Institutions, but not limited to anyone else
Once payment has been made you receive a direct link from our website: We have over 50 000 unique visitors coming to our Exhibitors PAGE in the last year www.career-expo.co.za.
It will be a great informational fun Family Day out, to find out what will brighten up your sons & daughters or your own future!
There will be a Speakers corner from 9am to 12pm