NSFAS Application for funding in 2018
Note that National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) applications for funding for 2018 are avialable. Before applying you should have decided which course you want to study and at which public university/TVET college. You will need to select these choices in the application form.
B. Make sure you have electronic (and certified copies) of the following:
D. You must not apply if:
- You have already applied and have an application reference number
- You are not intending to apply for admission to a public university or TVET college
- You already have NSFAS funding for 2017
- You are not a South African citizen
E. For postgraduate studies, only students who plan to do the following postgraduate qualification may apply:
1. B Tech - Architecture/Architectural Technology
2. B Tech - Biokinetics/Biomedical Technology/Biotechnology
3. Postgraduate Certificate in Education
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, and
For details on NSFAS, click here.
For information on where to drop your form, please contact NSFAS or the NYDA head office on 0800 52 52 52 or visit www.nyda.gov.za to download a full list of all branches.