2. Two winners will be chosen randomly every week and announced every friday untill January 31 2019
3. The competition is open to anyone living within South Africa except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the SABC as well as their family members.
4. The competition will start on the 9th of January 2019 untill 31 January 2019
5. Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the draw. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
6. Winners will be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and other relevant details.
7. Winners who are not contactable by phone or Facebook or Twitter direct message at the time of the competition draw will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
8. The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
9. Winners will be selected randomly and the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged. Prizes are posted at the end of each month as a batch
11. The prize will comprise of an SABC Education hamper.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
13. The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition rules at any time if deemed necessary; and/or as a result of any unforeseen circumstances.